Join our talented team to work on a product that is used by more than 600 thousand football fans around the globe.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our iOS application.
Your primary focus will be developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services that power our mobile apps from the live streaming subsystem, including real-time chat functionality, to our advancing gamification platform.
- You have a team-leading experience
- You have excellent programming skills in Swift
- Reactive Programming
- Understanding of functional programming (FP/FRP)
- Understanding of Protocol oriented programming (POP)
- Auto-layout with code/SnapKit
- Understanding of SwiftUI
- Ability to develop functional, technical, and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance, and standards)
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced developers
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You enjoy being part of a team, you are good at taking responsibility and you are a good communicator
- You love to dive into new Apple technologies as soon as they're available and teach your teammates about those technologies once you master them quickly
Would be a plus
- Video programming (AVFoundation, HLS, RTMP) experience
- Unit-test coverage experience
Why work at Forza FC
Forza FC is a team of 20 people from different countries, passionately crafting white label solutions using modern technologies to reinvent football club membership by enhancing the value for the club and the fans. We're based in the heart of Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are working with leading clubs and organizations in the football industry to develop a digital membership platform that delivers a next-level experience to fans whilst enabling clubs to establish new and increase existing revenue streams and to increase the quality of customer synergy. We have already launched with Arsenal, Brøndby IF, Olympique Lyonnais, Tigres UANL, Kerala Blasters FC, Galatasaray, and Club Atlético River Plate with over half a million active users.
At Forza FC we keep things simple and avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
We do not hire solely based on experience or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire people who are smart, passionate, and self-driven and can learn and adapt quickly to change. We are an equal opportunity employer and are excited to expand our team with diverse talents from different backgrounds and cultures.
Our motto is that if the team is feeling well, the company is feeling well. That's why we created what we believe is one of the best ways of working where every employee has the autonomy to create a good balance between work and free time. As with everything, we strive to make the work environment and our products even better.
We value self-reliance and believe the success of the company relies on the actions of each individual.
Additionally, you have an opportunity to benefit from:
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Technical setup according to your request
- Relocation support (if necessary)
We are aiming to reduce bias in the very first stages of the recruiting process. That is why, when firstly submitting your candidacy, we offer not to provide us with your name, gender, origin details, so your identity is protected. In case you submit your CV that includes the hints to the subjects mentioned above, before sending it for a team review, we'll process it, so the data is preserved.